Please read these Terms carefully before entering a check mark in the box indicating your agreement to these Terms only if you agree to all of them.
- If the user is an individual, the user acknowledges that he or she is over the age of majority according to the state in which the user resides.
- The user agrees that the password issued to user is only for the user's use, and user agrees not to provide his/her/its password to any other person or entity, and user has no right to assign user's right to Website access to any person or entity. User also agrees not to provide access to the Website via a link, electronic transmission, or any other manner to any other person or entity. Further, user agrees not to reproduce, republish, copy, distribute, sell, transmit, transfer, assign or publish in any manner content obtained from the Website.
- Users are prohibited from investing in a private fund listed on the Website for 30 days from the time a user first receives full access to the Website, unless the user has a pre-existing relationship with DUNN.
- The user agrees to immediately inform DUNN if there is any change in user's status as an "Accredited Investor" within the meaning of Regulation D under the Securities Act of 1933.
- Upon submission of information to verify accredited investor status, the information will be reviewed by DUNN. Typically a user will receive an email with information activating a password within one to two business days, but the approval process could take longer.
- User agrees that DUNN may from time to time change these Terms, and user agrees to such revised Terms without notice after the revised terms have been published on the Website for seven days.
- User acknowledges that DUNN reserves the right to remove User's access to the Website and remove User's password without notice to User.
We retain on file your non-public personal information derived from the information you submit on our website, subscription document you submitted at the time of your initial investment with DUNN and records of your transactions with us.
We do not disclose non-public personal information of current and former investors to anyone except as required by law and as specifically authorized by you. Access to your non-public personal information is restricted within DUNN Capital Management to those employees who need to know such information in order to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards in an on going effort to ensure the confidentially of your non-public personal information.
This site is presented for information purposes only. It is intended for your personal, non-commercial use. No information or opinions contained in this site constitute a solicitation or offer by DUNN to buy or sell securities or to furnish any investment advice or service.
This site is intended as a general introduction to DUNN and its products. It does not provide specific investment advice nor does it represent that the services described are suitable for any specific investor. Moreover, the information contained in this site does not provide a basis for making a fully informed investment decision. Interested persons who contemplate opening a managed account should request a copy of the DUNN Disclosure Document. Those considering an investment in a DUNN Fund should request a copy of that fund's offering memorandum. Also, please note that investment in the futures, forward and over–the-counter (''OTC'') markets involves significant risk. Furthermore, past performance does not guarantee future results.
The contents of this site are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any individual or entity in any jurisdiction where their distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation or which would subject DUNN to registration with the jurisdiction. You should be aware that any rules and/or regulations applicable to providing financial services (and the resultant investor protections that may be available), may not apply to persons who obtain information from the internet and its various applications, of which this material forms part.
Information contained on this site, including pricing, valuation, and commentary on specific futures, forward or OTC markets, if any, reflects DUNN's analysis and other information available as at, either the time such information was posted in the site or as otherwise at the date indicated. While any opinions, commentaries, data, pricing and all other information contained on this site are believed to be reliable, DUNN cannot and does not guarantee its accuracy, timeliness or completeness, nor is DUNN under any obligation to update such information.
Neither DUNN nor any of its directors, officers or employees, nor any third party vendor will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage that you may incur from any cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the site or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of DUNN or of any vendor providing software or services support. In no event will DUNN or any third party vendor be liable to you for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if DUNN or any other party had been advised of the possibility that these damages might occur.
Any questions about the contents of this website should be directed to: Info@dunncapital.com.